Retail Maintenance Electrical Services
Direct Electric Company performs retail maintenance electrical services for your commercial, industrial and retail electrical systems for optimum efficiency. Regular checks and timely repairs prevent sudden outages, huge replacement costs and serious accidents in your workplace. Our engineers and technicians are among the most qualified in the industry. We’ve helped businesses increase efficiency and improve their bottom line.
- Power Quality Analysis: Whether it’s improving the power factor, stabilizing voltage or providing enhanced protection against surges and transients, we’re retail maintenance electrical contractors with the ability to provide power quality analysis technology. Even minor power disturbances can affect the performance of your expensive machinery. We will conduct a detailed analysis of your facility and provide comprehensive reports as well as effective and lasting solutions. You can count on us to improve operational efficiency and deliver energy savings. You won’t have to worry about power outages and necessary downtime anymore.
- Infrared Thermo Services: Infrared thermography from Direct Electric Company will assist in the prevention of equipment failures and save on emergency repairs. Our diagnostic technology immediately identifies the slightest temperature increase in your electrical system. Detailed reports (with thermo graphic pictures and temperature readings) and accurate analysis of our thermal scanning will identify areas for preventative maintenance so that you can schedule immediate repairs. Use of non-invasive technology will reduce your downtime too. Get-in-touch to reduce the risk of systems failure and improve safety.
- Preventative Retail maintenance: Wire connections will loosen; you may even be faced with machine failure from time to time. Routine maintenance from a highly experienced electrical contractor like Direct Electric Company will ensure that you don’t have to deal with sudden shutdowns or serious electrical accidents. Our timely service and skilled repairs will keep your building systems running at peak efficiency and in a cost-effective manner. Expert technicians will help you avoid serious accidents and eliminate unnecessary shut downs.
- Power distribution systems: We’re meticulous electrical contractors who apply best practices in all our work including power distribution system retail maintenance. Our staff is constantly upgrading their skills to meet your changing needs. We’ll evaluate your systems and suggest the newest and best solutions to eliminate power interruptions. Experienced technicians will attend to repairs as well as monitor your electrical system to ensure power optimization. Preventative or corrective maintenance, we’ll minimize your risk of sudden outages and unnecessary loss of revenue.
- Wiring for machinery installation: Every type of machinery has very specific needs. As experienced electrical contractors, Arthur Electric is well-versed with the requirements of a wide variety of commercial, industrial and retail machines. Improper installation, manufacturing defects and wear and tear need immediate attention. Veteran management and qualified technicians will make sure that your wiring is up-to-speed so that your machines continue to work at peak performance. You can count on us for smooth operations and improved productivity.
- Panel Building: We offer complete turnkey panel building setup. Let us wire components at our panel building shop and then have our professional installation crew complete the install at your final location. This process provides:1.Faster Install Times2.Reduces Problems3.Provides Smother Startup
Direct Electric Company has over 10 years of experience in electrical design/build services and retail maintenance. Highly trained professionals guarantee quality work and service. We have satisfied clients in many areas including but not limited to Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, Murrieta, Temecula, Corona, San Bernardino, Lake Elsinore, North San Diego, & South San Diego. Request a meeting today!